~Magic Craft~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

To the people of magiccraft

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1To the people of magiccraft Empty To the people of magiccraft Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:44 am

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

Hello people of magiccraft. Remember back when the server was up and we were all good friends? what happened to that? now all you people do is hate each other. look, I don't care who started all this, but it ought to end. if all you want to do on this forum is pick fights, then that insults the memory of a great server. I know, magiccraft is pretty much dead, but the least we can do is remain friends on its forum. Have a nice day.

2To the people of magiccraft Empty Re: To the people of magiccraft Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:11 am

SamoS

SamoS
Admin

I know right :/. Anyone who fights from now on will be banned. good day Smile I would go on animal craft but my minecraft classic wont work for some reason :/.

http://magiccraft.formyjob.net

3To the people of magiccraft Empty Re: To the people of magiccraft Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:20 am

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

Well here's the thing. Daniel keeps bagging on wondercraft server and can't give up. So when he finally stops.... I'll be good. He came on the server and was posting shit about it so.... I really don't care if I get banned for standing my ground. Because even if the server comes back on. No ones Gunna go in it. And I know for a fact that no one on the wondercraft server right now will come back on magiccraft. So go ahead and ban me but ya know what. I won't miss it.

4To the people of magiccraft Empty aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:22 am

daniel12913

Enderman

Standong your ground? Are you kidding me? You say shit about me and everything invovled with MagicCraft. FYI samos hates wondercraft too, so he wont care a bit if i say that you and everyone on shitcraft are a couple of no lives that are trying to make magic look bad, and if he does, fine by me. He will still hate wonder so buh bye

5To the people of magiccraft Empty Re: To the people of magiccraft Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:49 am

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

I never said shit about u I said it to u. But notice how u fought right after Cuttle and Samos said not to do if I'm getting banned (from a server that's sucks) so r u shit face. Smooth move.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum