~Magic Craft~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MagicCraft Merger

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MagicCraft Merger Empty MagicCraft Merger Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:25 am

mdc31997

Until Bosko, comes back, Samos and I will be trying to merge what he has of MagicCraft with my server, WonderCraft 24/7. The name WonderCraft 24/7 will stay, but we will be putting in MagicCraft's ranks. We do not have very current files, so bear with us as we try to do this. (As Cuttle would say)Moose!

2MagicCraft Merger Empty , Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:04 am

daniel12913

Enderman

well...
1) if we merge we should have the magiccraft commands and same ops

2) samos, from our group skype chat i have seen that mdc and his companion crackerdawg1 r VERY imature. especialy cracker because he was typeing with caps BUTTSEX and GAY and every single mistype i had about a billion times. and also, mdc and cracker were off topic ALMOST THE ENTIRE TIME, u know as well as i do samos.so if u want my opinion, lets not even think about the merge until they actually want to do some business.

thank you and GOODBYE

3MagicCraft Merger Empty the op Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:26 am

mdc31997

Well, the only reason I made him op is because he was my only other one at the time. When we merge servers, he will become a lower rank as he doesn't know the MagicCraft ones. I was not off topic the whole time. I'm not immature!! I started a server, maintained a server, and figured out how to get it to run very cheaply on a VPS. AND I'm younger than Samos and bosko, so yeah. All ops will still have their rank. We will copy everything (banned list, ranks, personal worlds). The merger will be better because there will be more ops and the server won't ever shut down.

4MagicCraft Merger Empty Business Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:29 am

mdc31997

And I'm ready to do business. I have a more mature op we can talk about this with, whenever samos and Daniel are ready.

5MagicCraft Merger Empty . Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:49 am

daniel12913

Enderman

yes u were off topic the whole time and yes u 2 were very immature. we need to have a meet if u r ready, so we should all have a time that we can have the meet
members:Samos,me,cuttle,cruiser,kyte,mdc,and your ops

P.S. if u magiccraft members wanna join u must be widow+

6MagicCraft Merger Empty ok Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:27 am

mdc31997

idk when we should do this but fine. i think skype only does 6 way calling. kyte only uses skype on his ipod and its broken.

7MagicCraft Merger Empty . Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:08 am

daniel12913

Enderman

i think only me and samos have a skype then... so make it u and your co owner

8MagicCraft Merger Empty hooray! Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:39 am

cruiser342

cruiser342
Herobrine

good news people I have finally got skype so people may stop asking

9MagicCraft Merger Empty Re: MagicCraft Merger Mon May 07, 2012 1:35 pm

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

Damn I wont ever leave for a month again!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum