~Magic Craft~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

why isnt anyone comeing on the forums?

+6
zinkdrboy
kyte4523
jack1505legend
rachel111198
cruiser342
daniel12913
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1why isnt anyone comeing on the forums? Empty why isnt anyone comeing on the forums? Fri May 25, 2012 7:08 am

daniel12913

Enderman

where did everyne go? why arent you all still looking at the forums? am i the only one that visits it now?

2why isnt anyone comeing on the forums? Empty well Fri May 25, 2012 8:48 am

cruiser342

cruiser342
Herobrine

since everyone is playing on wondercraft (not me) they all go to the wondercraft forums

3why isnt anyone comeing on the forums? Empty fluff Sat May 26, 2012 7:08 am

daniel12913

Enderman

well in my opinion they are not loyal to magiccraft then

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

Im still here

5why isnt anyone comeing on the forums? Empty troll Sun May 27, 2012 7:57 pm

jack1505legend

wow, i just joined this fourm. im from wondercraft , soo how this server going.

Will it come up again Cool

6why isnt anyone comeing on the forums? Empty wrgfyuearayg Mon May 28, 2012 2:23 pm

daniel12913

Enderman

jack, if you are from wondercraft and has never been on magiccraft, and to odios and laqua who i know are just like you: GO FUCK YOURSELF AND GET THE FUCK OFF THIS FORUM

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

Lol yay

8why isnt anyone comeing on the forums? Empty Knock knock forums Wed May 30, 2012 2:04 pm

kyte4523

kyte4523
Creeper

I'm BACK BITCHES XD!!!!!!!! Smile

9why isnt anyone comeing on the forums? Empty woohoo Thu May 31, 2012 7:54 am

daniel12913

Enderman

WELCOME BACK KYTE, WOOHOO OH YA KYTE IS BACK FTW!!!!!

10why isnt anyone comeing on the forums? Empty Well im not on cuz magiccraft turned gay Thu May 31, 2012 10:20 am

zinkdrboy

zinkdrboy
Blaze

Magiccraft is pretty gay now and so really most of the old magiccraft ppl get on wonder for 2 reasons 1.Magic is gay now and 2.Wonder is better because there aren't dicks like you Daniel on the server. so STFU and get some since if magic ever came back up most People would stay on wondercraft because its a better server and magiccraft has dicks on it. also wondercraft has a better rank and op system with hours and builds and we have a better owner unlike magiccrafts A.Bossy and dick samos or B.Bosko who never comes online. and we also have better builders Arkonis for instance is the best builder ive ever known Better than krasschriss who was on magiccraft the best who wasint that good anyway.
so realy the Bullshit server is Magiccraft And the Boss one is Wondercraft so go die Daniel samos and not bosko hes ok i just think he needs to get on more and Welcome to the new age of servers WONDERCRAFT aka better than magiccraft Wondercraft 24/7 god ranked zinkdrboy is out and dont care if he is banned from magiccraft cuz its gay and would not get on it anyway SO CYA BITCHES

11why isnt anyone comeing on the forums? Empty fbgvigest8hgdsxv Thu May 31, 2012 10:39 am

daniel12913

Enderman

Wondercraft is a load of shit if you ask me. Mdc and jamy are immature little girls that are advertising servers on the forums. Magiccraft is what started it all and is the reason there even IS a Wondercraft and that people go to it. If it wasn't for samos and bosko, this server wouldn't exist and you all would be on some other server. Magic is 10000000000000000000000 times better than wonder ever was, and I am the only one that is loyal to bosko (kyte,cuttle, and cruiser are to Very Happy) and doesnt go on wonder. you may say i am an idiot because i cant even go on wonder because i am banned, well if i wasnt, then i still wouldnt go on anyway. the ranking system? magic had it first, that builder you have? if me or anyone would like to build something better than that other person, we would, but we have lives that are important so we cant think of many ideas. if you want me or krasschriss to build something for you then fine, me and krass would certainly make something awesome.So the true boss is magic and the little wimpy one is wonder, when bosko comes back, we will get more loyal players and you all could go on wonder and be dicks. So please officially leave and quit magic, no one will really miss you.

12why isnt anyone comeing on the forums? Empty Re: why isnt anyone comeing on the forums? Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:35 pm

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

Technically ur wrong... Magic craft didn't start this. I believe it was animalcraft we whatever it was... And wondercraft it's bull shit. It's a great server if you were to try it out us be surprised. Not stop posting shit and try it or stfu if you hate the server get a life and drop it Kay!?!?!?!?

13why isnt anyone comeing on the forums? Empty How many klies within kytes post Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:41 pm

zinkdrboy

zinkdrboy
Blaze

Well ther was that Wondercraft is bullshit 1 lie there then that Wondercraft ppl are dick 2nd one there u got baned for bein a dick daniel so go suck ur grandmas saggy balls because u cnt suck yours you dnt have any and you and krass would drop your jaws to the sight of arkonis he is the best build ive ver known thats lie 3 also that some of the ppl if magic u sad wnt come to wonder is cuttlecrab he comes on the server and respects it you are just jello cuz we have a 24/7 server while yours sits there and stays offline for months because bosko has a life unlike you people who post all day WAAAAAAAA noone posts on the forum wwwwwaaaa the servers offline and BTW thats 4 lies i see maby thats one of the reasons ive heard almost all the ops on magic and wonder say they hate you so STFU and try to find a server where ur not A. hated (witch will be hard) Or B. one better than wondercraft (also hard)

14why isnt anyone comeing on the forums? Empty jfygh Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:29 am

daniel12913

Enderman

what you call "lies" are what are actually truths, and rachel, why dont you stfu yourself and get out of stuff you arent even in. and zink, you are banned so stfu, get a life, and stop being a bitch.This arguement you are trying to win is bullshit so stop trying, its not like ill respond anyway.

P.S. I have found 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 servers that are better than wonder. like Acheron: Acheron Freebuild, Acheron Capture the Flag, Acheron Capture the Flag 2, Acheron SMP, and coming soon, Acheron Lavasurvival. Come check it out and go suck your own dick.

15why isnt anyone comeing on the forums? Empty Re: why isnt anyone comeing on the forums? Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:18 pm

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

U don't get to talk to me like that. I have way more that is going to happen In my future than you will ever have. I suggest you stop being a dumbass and start thinking about what will happen in your future. And don't talk shit to and about others when you can't even figure out your life.

16why isnt anyone comeing on the forums? Empty LOLZ RACHEL Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:10 am

zinkdrboy

zinkdrboy
Blaze

Damn Daniel i remember the 1 time when i thought you where cool is cuz u burned someone on magiccraft but rachel basicly just kicked your ass so dont talk to the lady like that. BTW half of the people on magiccraft while it was up told me not to be a dick op like you OHHHH DIRTY FACT FROM THE PAST now go suck my coc the one you dont have and stop trying to protect a server thats offline cuz the owner has a life unlike the peeps who play on it. Smile :-)

17why isnt anyone comeing on the forums? Empty . Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:49 am

daniel12913

Enderman

Oh wow. I can tell rach something like: Hmmm, pretty big talk for some asshole that should shut up cause this is boy talk, so shut the fuck up and get the fuck out. To you: Do you think I even give a fuck to you? If you haven't noticed, I've moved on. Unlike your bitchy wonder, I go to Acheron. They actually have people with brains, and have more than 1 servers. If you think I will actually say, "Oh im so sorry..." and all that shit then you are dumber than I ever thought. So to all of you, fuck you and go on a server with people who have actual brains. So shut up and good bye, it's not like I'll ever miss you. Also give Acheron a try, ill be sure to ban you when you come on. To bosko, samos, cruiser, cuttle, and kyte, Ill be going on Acheron now, so buh-bye and ill cya there if you want to go on some good servers.

18why isnt anyone comeing on the forums? Empty MY Freaking POINT! :I Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:18 am

masktails

masktails
Blaze

WELL, i think u guys should just, SHUT UP! because its just pathetic, the way u all say "WonderCraft sucks" and "MagicCraft is gay". ur all like damn 3yr olds! what is the point u guys are going to achieve? well, dont answer because its stupid. Evil or Very Mad Mad No

http://www1.watchopnow.com/

19why isnt anyone comeing on the forums? Empty Re: why isnt anyone comeing on the forums? Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:56 pm

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

A you cunt faced loser... If you've "moved on" then y r u still comin on this server huh? That's right fuck face go rot in hell you hopeless fucked up piece of shit. Go fuck your mother cuz that's the closest ull ever get to a girl homo.

20why isnt anyone comeing on the forums? Empty Meh Meh Meh MEH! Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:59 am

masktails

masktails
Blaze

Guuuuuys, can everybodys just go on WonderCraft?!?!? JUST FOR A DAY!! Dx i do really hate fighting, it sucks oranges, as i Have fought in thou past (I admit) and i pleed all of you just to (not being rude.) Shut tha heck up! its complete crumpled paper how all of u fight, On the servers forum i met most of u on! i am ashamed of the people who are arguing, and have argued over whose server is daham betterer! Crying or Very sad you guys make me sad, make me feel asif i never knew you guys. No Just stop... Mkay?

~masktails - Mkaay? Suspect

21why isnt anyone comeing on the forums? Empty Re: why isnt anyone comeing on the forums? Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:02 pm

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

My fav part.... It sucks oranges lawl mask and Daniel needs to just get over himself and leave us all Alone because he will never win. Mmmkay I'm good Very Happy and this server is dead. Just sayin its never going to come back on and I am OK about that cuz wondercraft is here Very Happy Sleep

22why isnt anyone comeing on the forums? Empty STOP! Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:00 pm

kyte4523

kyte4523
Creeper

Alright I know I haven't been on in a while but wtf alright il settle this wondercraft stay out of magiccrafts buisness and magiccraft just don't talk to wondercraft people

23why isnt anyone comeing on the forums? Empty Yeah, i think so too. Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:14 pm

masktails

masktails
Blaze

Suspect well, yeah, i would just shush yaw face, and build on my long lost MagicCraft friends.

24why isnt anyone comeing on the forums? Empty Re: why isnt anyone comeing on the forums? Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:33 am

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

I luv ur sig mask. Lawl

25why isnt anyone comeing on the forums? Empty derpity derp Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:51 am

daniel12913

Enderman

cant delete this so i just edited this and erased everything, sorry.

Last edited by daniel12913 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum