~Magic Craft~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The worst thing happened to me.

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The worst thing happened to me. Empty The worst thing happened to me. Mon May 14, 2012 2:08 am

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

Yesterday I was having lag problems, so I went to the java website and reinstalled java. I deleted the old java file and replaced it with the new one, and now I cant connect to minecraft classic servers. I get a message saying FAILED TO CONNECT. YOU FAILED TO CONNECT TO THE SERVER, ITS PROBABLY DOWN!. this occurs even on wom, and even if the server im connecting to is up I still get the message. Can anyone help me with this?

2The worst thing happened to me. Empty Re:The worst thing happened to me Mon May 14, 2012 3:15 am

cruiser342

cruiser342
Herobrine

try reinstalling java again that will fix it (most likely) Very Happy

3The worst thing happened to me. Empty Re: The worst thing happened to me. Mon May 14, 2012 4:19 am

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

That happened to me too idk how I fixed it

4The worst thing happened to me. Empty XD Mon May 14, 2012 8:21 am

daniel12913

Enderman

lol, the moment you go on the forums and seeing that all the newest posts on each part of the forums is from rachel and still wondering how she has 104 posts Laughing lol!

5The worst thing happened to me. Empty Re: The worst thing happened to me. Mon May 14, 2012 9:20 am

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

Hehe Ty lolz

6The worst thing happened to me. Empty Moose Mon May 14, 2012 11:23 am

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

Quick question rach, did you like reinstall java or did you just wait a few days? Cuz I dont want to make the problem worse. On another topic, Ive been playing on capture the flag servers recently. feel free to join me if you feel so inclined (after I can play multiplayer of course)

7The worst thing happened to me. Empty Re: The worst thing happened to me. Mon May 14, 2012 1:31 pm

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

Not entirely sure what I did but I think I left it after I reinstalled it and it may be entirely diff for u

8The worst thing happened to me. Empty ctf Tue May 15, 2012 6:56 am

daniel12913

Enderman

yep, me and cuttle are BEASTS. mostly me though Razz . come and join us if u wanna

9The worst thing happened to me. Empty Still kinda derpy Tue May 15, 2012 9:52 am

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

Ive tried the following things:

1. reinstalling java
2. malware-scanning computer
3. unplugging and replugging the internet router
4. yelling at the monitor

Nothing worked. although my Comodo internet security firewall thingy blocked a Deploy.jar java thing trying to connect to the internet. I dont know what this means. Anyway, ill keep trying stuff. Peace! Very Happy

10The worst thing happened to me. Empty Herpiddy derp Tue May 15, 2012 10:03 am

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

I just learned what an internet router is. its not the thing I unplugged XD. Imma try resetting it in a bit

11The worst thing happened to me. Empty FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf Tue May 15, 2012 10:21 am

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

I reset my router, nothng happened. FUCK

12The worst thing happened to me. Empty skldjampoiw Tue May 15, 2012 10:36 am

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

I dont think the problem is java, because I can connect to minecraft beta servers. What I think ill try doing is resetting my router by unplugging it, waiting, then plugging it back in.
Anyhow, Id like to say a word of warning to those who have a purely classic account: in the month of december, for some odd reason, connecting to a classic server is IMPOSSIBLE. what happens is you click the "multiplayer" link on classic, but then it takes literally hours before anything happens. Connecting to the servers becomes impossible because the list of servers will not come up. Dont worry though, in january itll work again :3 .

13The worst thing happened to me. Empty Re: The worst thing happened to me. Tue May 15, 2012 10:45 am

daniel12913

Enderman

Cuttlecrab wrote:I dont think the problem is java, because I can connect to minecraft beta servers. What I think ill try doing is resetting my router by unplugging it, waiting, then plugging it back in.
Anyhow, Id like to say a word of warning to those who have a purely classic account: in the month of december, for some odd reason, connecting to a classic server is IMPOSSIBLE. what happens is you click the "multiplayer" link on classic, but then it takes literally hours before anything happens. Connecting to the servers becomes impossible because the list of servers will not come up. Dont worry though, in january itll work again :3 .

wtf? december is in like, 7 months Neutral , wtf?

14The worst thing happened to me. Empty Re: The worst thing happened to me. Tue May 15, 2012 11:26 am

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

Cuttle said that as a joke saying its Gunna b a while till it works again

15The worst thing happened to me. Empty . Tue May 15, 2012 11:32 am

daniel12913

Enderman

oh... ok Razz

16The worst thing happened to me. Empty ajdnkjsd Wed May 16, 2012 11:36 am

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

I said that to inform people who recently got their account about what happens in december. I know it is months away, but I cant remember anything for 7 months XD . still working the bugs out of my STUPID FUCKING COMPUTER. anymoose, ill se you huys when my multiplayer works

17The worst thing happened to me. Empty Re: The worst thing happened to me. Wed May 16, 2012 11:41 am

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

Love el ly

18The worst thing happened to me. Empty Herpderp Thu May 17, 2012 9:40 am

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

Hey rachel, quick question. When your computer allowed you multiplayer again, had you done anything or did the issue just resolve itself? If it did resolve itself, would it have happened after a Java update, of which occurs sometimes on a sunday at 10:00 am or 11:00 am? Also, when it was fixed, Did you end up upgrading to java 7 when you reinstalled? Sorry to bombard you with so many questions. Happy Moose Day :3

19The worst thing happened to me. Empty I will have a happy moose day Thu May 17, 2012 10:45 am

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

Resolved itself and it updates on its own on my cp so yeahhhh

20The worst thing happened to me. Empty Fwub Sat May 19, 2012 7:57 am

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

Mkay, thanks. I shall see you on acheron when I can multiplay. Im not advertising, im just telling people about a server I play on. Just so Im clear with everyone reading this: Im not advertising, Im just saying where I am.

21The worst thing happened to me. Empty Re: The worst thing happened to me. Sat May 19, 2012 2:32 pm

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

Kk good luck

22The worst thing happened to me. Empty fluff bunnies Sun May 20, 2012 3:19 pm

daniel12913

Enderman

wait, are you goin to play acheron smp (aka survival), ctf (pls the original not #2 cause it is lame), freebuild, or watever, but pls tell me which one you are goin to

23The worst thing happened to me. Empty Re: The worst thing happened to me. Sun May 27, 2012 1:47 pm

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

I'm on wondercraft

24The worst thing happened to me. Empty Shazam Mon May 28, 2012 10:46 am

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

Currently I don't know what server I shall be on. Ezp craft's ip has changed but the only way to know the ip is to go on its forum but you have to pay to go on the forum. So I guess ill look for another cracked server and see you there. and now for mah epic trick: I will read your mind! You are currently thinking about the words you are reading right at this moment!

25The worst thing happened to me. Empty FFFFFFFFF Mon May 28, 2012 11:17 am

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

Its been, what, two weeks? My computer still wont allow me to join minecraft classic servers. Ill wait a few more weeks, but this is really pissing me off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum