~Magic Craft~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

amount of griefers

+6
user092003
rachel111198
sixtenv
Cuttlecrab
daniel12913
brojam999
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1amount of griefers Empty amount of griefers Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:19 am

brojam999

brojam999
Creeper

Hello everyone, Ive noticed that the traffic into Magic Craft had increased drastically over the last week, which means that there is more griefing, ranking, etc. I have a few ideas on how to "shape" the server to make it a less griefed server, if you want to hear my 3 step plan just respond to this forum post. It is just a suggestion.

https://www.youtube.com/user/fullfilledgaming

2amount of griefers Empty suggestions Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:31 am

daniel12913

Enderman

im listening for those ideas

3amount of griefers Empty 3 step plan Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:59 am

brojam999

brojam999
Creeper

Part One: All people who are ranked between raptor and mantis who grief or tunnel will be frozen and banned for their actions. Anyone from rank hawk to dragonfly who griefs or tunnels will be talked to, and if they do not have a legitimate case then they will be ranked down to locust for their actions. Anyone who is rank widow and up should not be griefing. Any other small rules (such as swearing at an op) will result in a mute, freeze, kick and then if they keep it up a ban.

Part Two: All bans are final. If someone does not agree with the ban they have received and they can somehow contact an op then they can explain their case. If their case is legitimate the person who banned them will stand trial. The person who banned them will keep their rank until their trial is over as they are innocent until proven guilty. There will be no more "abusing powers."

Part Three: Regarding ranking up, The system to get ranked up will be harder than before as so many people are ranking up and before you know it everyone will be op. To be ranked up now you will have to have a minimum amount of hours and an increasingly impressive build for each rank. It will look like this:
[list][*]locust: 0 hours
  • mantis: 5 hours
  • firefly: 10 hours
  • hawk: 20 hours
  • scorpion: 35 hours
  • dragonfly: 50 hours + test
  • widow: 100 hours (no build)
  • Venom: 150 hours (no build)
  • Condor: 200 hours + test (no build)

This will be more efficient as it will spread ranks out based on hours, not just builds. Builds will still be considered towards ranking as you should be spending those hours making it, but it will be hard to govern as it is a judgment call. Also, we will need to make a hard copy of the tests, so each person gets the same amount of questions as this is a reoccurring problem. If you fail a test (get less than 60 percent on it) you ave to wait 20 hours to retake it. This plan will see a lot of success as it will spread people out into worlds and help contain griefers into raptor and locust (a griefer wont wait 5 hours to grief mantis). The hours will also stop people going "review review"

That is my plan to make the server a better place everyone. I know that it means being harder on people, but we need to because the high traffic is getting very hard to control, and like i said next thing you know everyone will be an OP. Please let this get to the owners and maybe we can put this into affect. If it is put into affect, everyone will keep their ranks, but the rules will apply to them from that moment on

THIS IS NOT IN AFFECT, IT IS JUST AN IDEA

https://www.youtube.com/user/fullfilledgaming

4amount of griefers Empty reply. I know, worst title ever. Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:16 pm

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

I like the Idea brojam. It will make the server easier to handle in theory and I would enjoy using it in progress. Thank you for suggesting this Very Happy

5amount of griefers Empty Really nice Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:47 am

sixtenv

sixtenv
Skeleton

I like the idea hope it gonna come true Very Happy

6amount of griefers Empty Re: amount of griefers Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:22 am

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

kinda sounds like court Razz great ideas though hope they work.

7amount of griefers Empty Re: amount of griefers Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:44 am

user092003

user092003

So many people griefed in MagicCraft. So I froze them and kick them. I DON'T LIKE GRIEFERS! Evil or Very Mad

http://thebrotherblog.webs.com

8amount of griefers Empty Re: amount of griefers Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:04 am

mdc31997

Is MagicCraft dead? I'm confused xD

9amount of griefers Empty Idk Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:33 am

kyte4523

kyte4523
Creeper

Think boskos gone...HI BROJAM!!!

10amount of griefers Empty GUIIISEEE Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:45 pm

Bosko

Enderdragon

The server is up ALMOST all day unless my comp shuts down when im not home so no its not dead lol Im still here and it is running

http://boskoissoawesomebutsorrythiswebsiteisfake.gov

11amount of griefers Empty >o>? pfsssshhh. Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:39 pm

masktails

masktails
Blaze

Can't blame bosko for living his life. Wink

http://www1.watchopnow.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum