~Magic Craft~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I wanted to call this "Eulogy" but the title has to be at least 10 fucking characters.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

It has been two years since the end of Magic Craft; maybe more, I lost count. In any case I think it is safe to say now that Magic Craft is no longer and never will be again, what with the removal of Minecraft Classic from the main site. I once found a way to access it via URL, but no one seems to be on anymore.

It's been about two years now since I last visited what is now the last relic of an era of my life, this site that is. I don't think anyone will read this, or at least anyone who was ever a real part of it all, but I think the experience I had is worth this last statement.

Some thoughts for some individuals:

Cruiser: Thanks for being so kindhearted. I never would have made it as far as I did in the ranks without your support for the things I made, and wouldn't have had nearly as much fun without you as a friend.

Bosko: Thank you for making this server, and for being such a kind and involved admin. I only wish it had gone out with a bang and not with a fizz.

SamoS: You're a really cool guy, I always thought of you as such. Thanks for making this site as great as it is.

Capricide: Sorry for being such a belligerent little fuckwad of a twelve-year old. Your statements against me were very witty and satirical, and I wish I had the mindfulness to understand you back then. I don't remember why we vilified you; maybe it was for a good reason, but then again maybe not, I can't recall; but I'm sorry for giving you such a shitty time over it, for what ever it's worth.

So yeah, that's it really. I don't intend to return to this site in the foreseeable future. I like to think that I've changed, but maybe it's all an illusion. Goodbye Magic Craft, and best of luck in all your endeavors.

2I wanted to call this "Eulogy" but the title has to be at least 10 fucking characters. Empty re Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:25 am

KrassChriss

KrassChriss
Herobrine

I did read it.
Welcome home, Cuttlecrab.

http://habbo-wo-sonst.de.tl/936e644b53c9886.html

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum