~Magic Craft~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

To all players of magiccraft

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1rank - To all players of magiccraft Empty To all players of magiccraft Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:42 am

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

Hello. My name is Cuttlecrab. Id like everyone, for credibility purposes, to know that player capricide is BANNED. He is in no way affilated with or supported by the ops of magiccraft. His opinons are that of his own and not those of any others. In other news, I notice there is a lot of site activity on the part of capricide, of which stated in one of his rants that no one uses this site, quote, "posted on a site which no one even uses." As stated previously, his rank is banned, not venom. Again, this post is for legal and credibility purposes only and is in no way meant to offend anyone. Thank you

2rank - To all players of magiccraft Empty Lol you're dumb Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:55 am

Capricide

Legal? lol.

Also, nobody but you and me come on here. Second, if you think im ranting, then you've proved once again, that you're a self-centered, 8-year-old, who thinks he knows everything.

I noticed how you didn't answer my questions, and that only proves my points for the 1000000000000000000000000000th time. I love you

3rank - To all players of magiccraft Empty offensive? Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:08 pm

Capricide

glad you're not trying to offend me. noob

Last edited by Capricide on Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

4rank - To all players of magiccraft Empty alot of action? Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:10 pm

Capricide

once again, you just proved my points. im the only one on this server, just like i was the only one on the server.

5rank - To all players of magiccraft Empty my rank isnt ban, its raptor. LOL Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:12 pm

Capricide

says it all ^

6rank - To all players of magiccraft Empty youtube? Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:13 pm

Capricide

you know you posted this in youtube right?

7rank - To all players of magiccraft Empty lolz Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:17 pm

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

Seriously? you call me eight? A stupid, homeschooled fetus still sucking his mothers umbilical chord, banned from a server he calls terrible yet spent all of his freetime on? You have at least 137 hours on Magiccraft. And you cal ME a slave. You are seriously pathetic, you know that? You insist you are better than everyone when all youve done is banned, ranked, and dug a stupid hole. You think youre better than bosko, that all he did was make the server. Well, think about it. Did YOU take the time to create a server, program the system, and keep it running? No. You just rolled your fat ass out of bed every morning and went to play minecraft for hours on end. You say you dislike the server yet you insist upon sticking around on the forum site, just as you did the actual thing. Face it capricide. All you are is a burden. You claim to have other servers to turn to, go to them. The only reason you come on here at all is to pretend you are something more important then a redneck in colorado. I will seriously enjoy the silence once you are banned from this site as well.

8rank - To all players of magiccraft Empty gay Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:08 pm

Capricide

Thought you weren't coming back? Missed me? Again, you haven't read. It's ideas, not actions. Second, yes, I have run servers before. Third, i made everything on examples, except for you're shitty copied "statue". I made the main map, I've ban people, and you say that that's not good. If I didn't ban people, you'd say it wasn't enough. Ban people isn't the only thing i did, but lets put it this way. Out of 100000000. 1, makes it 99999999. Sure, its not 100000000, but its only one less. If i ban people, it's not the only people iv'e done. Putting time into something doesn't make you a slave, but putting your 100 hours, and doing exactly what you're told does. That's what you do. I love how you just avoid all my point so you can keep cursing, and contradicting yourself. Just because i named "Second lever, rank, ban, build" doesn't mean its the only things. If you say all the numbers, and you only count to 100, that doesn't mean that it doesn't go above 100, it's just that you stop because you realize there are so many and you'll never finish.

9rank - To all players of magiccraft Empty To answer your question Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:43 am

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

Whilst on the server, I have gone through the operator cycle (mentioned in another post). I have done my job. I keep greifers off the server, I try to make people laugh and have a good time. I decorate the server with optically pleasing theme spawn zones. I help players out with problems. I may add a nice statue somewhere. The little things add up. To summarize this, Players have a better time when I am around. Maybe I have not added much build wise, but I make the players want to come back. Most people dont even know or care that you made the underworld of raptor. When you used to use hide, they didnt care. When I did, they felt upset that I seemed to have left. They actually celebrated after you were banned. They enjoy the constructive criticizm that comes from us, the remaining ops. Again, you have made a hole and dubbed it underworld. It is appreciated only as extra building space. I have given Ideas to players, helped them to become better builders. They appreciate what you have given them, but they appreciate what I have shown them or how I interacted with them even more so. In conclusion, the server is better without you, and with me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum