~Magic Craft~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zink's obnoxious banning of players

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zink's obnoxious banning of players Empty Zink's obnoxious banning of players Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:50 pm

brojam999

brojam999
Creeper

Hey, I've just been playing for a few minutes and all that has happened in the text box is Zink banning people and rarely freezing them, and if he does he doesn't give them a chance to defend themselves. I have been dragonfly forever and i have 49 bans. He has been dragonfly for less than a day (at the time of this post) and has more bans than me. I think this is abuse of powers, and kyte can back that up.

https://www.youtube.com/user/fullfilledgaming

2Zink's obnoxious banning of players Empty Re: Zink's obnoxious banning of players Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:16 am

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

I know how you feel one time zink banned me for griefing when i didnt grief. i felt terrible and all upset because i didnt do anything.

3Zink's obnoxious banning of players Empty Re: Zink's obnoxious banning of players Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:20 am

sixtenv

sixtenv
Skeleton

We also lose members if people see he ban that much :/

4Zink's obnoxious banning of players Empty Re: Zink's obnoxious banning of players Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:37 am

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

True

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum