~Magic Craft~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MMMMFFFF!!!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MMMMFFFF!!!!! Empty MMMMFFFF!!!!! Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:29 am

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

For some reason, whenever I play minecraft 95% of the time my skin will have changed to the default skin. When I try to change my skin back, nothing happens. This is really starting to piss me off. I don't know if the fault is that of my computer or of the Minecraft website. Its a strange thing, like waking up every morning to find that most of the time you are not you, but rather that averaged human those scientists somewhere came up with. Perhaps the problem will resolve itself, otherwise Ill have to contact mojang.

2MMMMFFFF!!!!! Empty Re: MMMMFFFF!!!!! Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:36 am

Bosko

Enderdragon

Punch notch in the face for me if you go to mojang HQ, dont ask why i just want to have him punched in the face for some reason

http://boskoissoawesomebutsorrythiswebsiteisfake.gov

3MMMMFFFF!!!!! Empty Re: MMMMFFFF!!!!! Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:22 am

daniel12913

Enderman

Its the minecraft site, everyone sometimes has steve disease

4MMMMFFFF!!!!! Empty hmmm Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:32 am

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

well I hope its not contagi-- GAKKK! SPLURRT!!! *gasp*gasp* I have no idea what came over m-- *eyes go red* SURRENDER MORTAL OR FEEL THE WRATH OF ONE THOUSAND CUBIC METRES OF EXPLOSIVE PLASMA!!!!! Wow, I really hope steve disease is not contagious. Anymoose, I think I fixed the problem. whenever my skin does not load I just need to kill myself, respawn, and everything will be alright. Steveicide forthemoose!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum