~Magic Craft~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Herobrine App

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Herobrine App Empty Herobrine App Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:10 am

Bosko

Enderdragon

Ok i'm going to make the app for herobrine ( its pretty simple since i already know most people going for herobrine from old magic) The hours required for the rank is 110 hours + heaps of trust unless i set a different amount of hours for you. So here we go, answer these questions and good luck!

How long have you been playing on the server(old and new server)?

How good of an OP do you believe you are?

Would you consider yourself to be great at helping new players?

How allowing are you with ranking people? EX: A player is 1 hour away from having the time for ____ rank, and they have the build, they say they need to log off now but they promise if you rank them they will come back on for the hour some other time: do you rank them?

Why do you think you would be a good choice for herobrine?

How well do you get along with other players from the server?

Would you be able to adapt well to other players having the same rank as you?

and the final and most important question....

do you like waffels?
santa

Ok i hope that wasnt to hard of an app ( i tried to keep it very minimal) Thanks for applying and good luck!

- bosko123

http://boskoissoawesomebutsorrythiswebsiteisfake.gov

2Herobrine App Empty Herobrine for Chriss Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:16 am

KrassChriss

KrassChriss
Herobrine

How long have you been playing on the server(old and new server)?
I joined the server about February/March 2012. I am on the new server since the second day it is online again because I was informed via Skype.

How good of an OP do you believe you are?
I believe that I'm a good OP. First of all, I'm very friendly to other players and I support new ones by explaining them how they could build their houses and of course, how they can rank up or not. I know the most important building commands like cuboid, sphere, ellipsoid, mirror etc. and the other ones (Kik, ban, mute, etc.) Third: I'm – and I excuse the lordly voice now – an awesome builder. Nobody can't refuse that sometimes my work looks very impressive. Smile

Would you consider yourself to be great at helping new players?
Of course. As I said in the previous question, I help new players by telling them how they can rank up and what they could do better next time when I make a review of their work. If anybody has some problems with the commands – Ranks like Zombie or Spider as well - I tell them how to use some of them if I know their usage, or just to try them out. If my mood is very nice, I give them a warm welcome. I really do this some time when the amount of Newbies is not too high. Otherwise it would be a little bit annoying, for other players and for me, too.

How allowing are you with ranking people? EX: A player is 1 hour away from having the time for ____ rank, and they have the build, they say they need to log off now but they promise if you rank them they will come back on for the hour some other time: do you rank them?
Maybe if the time is in an ambit of 5-10 minutes, but not 1 hour, that's too much. It depends how friendly and pleasant the player is and if they can be trusted. If I notice that somebody works with effort on his houses and is building the works with some detail, I could say „Come on, you do a good job, 5 minutes are no drama“. Otherwise I would ask them why they need a rank up so much or why they can't wait an hour. MagicCraft is about building and making new friends, not about ranks. (short answer: No.)

Why do you think you would be a good choice for herobrine?
I am a player with building skills and a friendly to everybody. I have a nice humour and know how to behave with a high rank. I don't exploit high ranks for bad things (/say is not a bad thing. It's just for fun and not to hurt others indeed.) Herobrine would perhaps give me more respect from other players and this is a nice feeling. I can care about the server. Smile Oh come on. Why do you ask something like that?

How well do you get along with other players from the server?
The players of MagicCraft are like a big family:
Bosko is the grandpa who knows almost everything and makes his „kids“ on his server happy.
Samos is like a uncle that lives far far away and visits us sometimes.
Cuttle is the father. He is always busy with building or reviewing. That's his job.
Bob is the pubescent son. He is sometimes going on our nerves with the /say-Commands, but that's okay because he is not nasty at all. If he is not using the command, he is a very courteous person.
Textbookbear is a godchild. Somehow he belongs to us, somehow not.
We have some „dead“ friends, too. Brojam, Fireboy, Jamyhamful, zinkdrboy, Whatley and so on. I've never met them after the old MagicCraft was offline. Shame.

Would you be able to adapt well to other players having the same rank as you?
That would be Bob and... Cuttle? Is Cuttle ranked Herobrine? I'm not sure. It doesn't matter.
That will be no problem for me. I behave like a Herobrine since the new MagicCraft is online. Okay, almost like a Herobrine. But adapting is no problem.

and the final and most important question....
*drum-roll*

do you like waffels?
Wffles? Whch wffles? Iv nt eatn thm!!! *chewing* Umm...yea.

http://habbo-wo-sonst.de.tl/936e644b53c9886.html

3Herobrine App Empty ! Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:06 pm

Bosko

Enderdragon

Accepted Smile

4Herobrine App Empty Re: Herobrine App Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:39 pm

daniel12913

Enderman

Uh... I think samos needs to add an Applications section to the forum and post the apps there using new topics, not reply. Oh and Bosko, you should wait a bit for replies from other players on if they think the applicant deserves the rank and reasons why or why not. I beleive Krass deserves it because he made a cathedral out of water, ftw, and he nebar gets in trouble.

5Herobrine App Empty . Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:31 pm

Bosko

Enderdragon

Well uhhh daniel we already talked about it on the server and everyone thinks he deserves it so don't worry about that. thanks

6Herobrine App Empty Re: Herobrine App Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:33 am

daniel12913

Enderman

I'm not saying Krass shouldn't get Herobrine, he does deserve it. I'm saying for future apps there should be an Applications section in the forum for enderman and herobrine apps.

7Herobrine App Empty Re: Herobrine App Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:25 am

SamoS

SamoS
Admin

I will get on that Smile and i'm like an uncle who lives far far away? :O

http://magiccraft.formyjob.net

8Herobrine App Empty Re: Herobrine App Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:47 am

daniel12913

Enderman

Samos, can you also lock the thread I made for the format's? thanx What a Face

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]