~Magic Craft~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I QUIT MAGIC EVEN IF IT GETS BACK UP

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I QUIT MAGIC EVEN IF IT GETS BACK UP Empty I QUIT MAGIC EVEN IF IT GETS BACK UP Sun May 20, 2012 6:40 am

zinkdrboy

zinkdrboy
Blaze

WELL SAMOS WENT AND BANED JAMY SO I QUIT THEN MDC DEMOTED HIM ON WONDER AND HE QUIT THAT SO FUCK YOU SAMOS HE WOULD HAVE HAD SOMEWHERE ELSE TO GO AFTER THIS IF YOU DDNT BAN HIM SO FUCK YOUR MOTHERS DICK AND FUCK YOUR GAY LIFE YOU SELFISH PEICE OF CRAP! fyi daniel is a dick faced penis sucker and baning jamy for defending mdc was a fuck ass idea so go get a life and ban me to i dont care cya bitches!

2I QUIT MAGIC EVEN IF IT GETS BACK UP Empty ... Sun May 20, 2012 3:01 pm

daniel12913

Enderman

fyi i didnt ban anyone. I got banned by jamy but idc and will wait till hopefully magiccraft is back up. Samos did wat he had to do and i know he would have had a reason of banning jamy, and if mdc demoted samos then who cares. its not magiccraft so stfu cause this is a different server than wonder. cya zink, i dont think many of us will miss you becasue of this.

P.S. 69 posts Very Happy WOOHOO!

3I QUIT MAGIC EVEN IF IT GETS BACK UP Empty Re: I QUIT MAGIC EVEN IF IT GETS BACK UP Sun May 27, 2012 1:45 pm

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

ZINK NO DON'T LEAVE! I love you (as a bro) and yer the person who was there when I started and you were the one who took me under yer wing! You were the one who showed me the ropes and I don't thing that it would be the same without yew! Please stay!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum