~Magic Craft~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Daniel12913

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Daniel12913 Empty Daniel12913 Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:54 pm

mdc31997

Daniel12913 Screen13
Whats up with you? Why do you hate me suddenly? What did I do to upset you? I put your MagicCraft rank onto WonderCraft 24/7, but you still seem unhappy. I looked through the logs and people noticed that you are acting differently toward me. As far as I know, I didn't do anything wrong. SamoS and Bosko are ranked CoOwner because I pay for the server so I deserve the rank of Owner. The only difference between Owner and CoOwner is that they can't shutdown or restart the server or /banall. I also disabled /banall for Owner also though. WonderCraft is the only thing close to MagicCraft right now. SamoS, zink, zapp, cruiser, and lots of MagicCraft players, as well as new players, enjoy this server. If you don't like WonderCraft, then don't play on it.
-mdc31997 a.k.a [Owner]Michael

2Daniel12913 Empty , Tue May 01, 2012 7:03 am

daniel12913

Enderman

like i said before, there r 2 Smunches. go look in general chat cause i dont want to repeat myself

3Daniel12913 Empty Name Colors Tue May 01, 2012 8:17 am

mdc31997

His name doesnt have colors. And he is banned. And in the logs everyone said you did it and you said so and they didn't delete it to show me... so SUCK IT!!!

4Daniel12913 Empty WRONG Wed May 02, 2012 11:43 am

daniel12913

Enderman

actually i unbanned him and i made his name like mine eccept changed the order of the colors.do your research and I CANT SUCK IT IF ITS NOT THERE

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum