~Magic Craft~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Capricide

+2
daniel12913
mdc31997
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Capricide              Empty Capricide Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:13 am

mdc31997

Who is Capricide?

2Capricide              Empty ugh Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:58 am

daniel12913

Enderman

well, Capricide was an op on magiccraft, he joined the server after cuttle and before me. he was an asshole and a bitch to me the first day i joined magiccraft, it is a suprise i ever even stayed but here i am Surprised . well he was an okay person until he started being a bitch. he said bosko and samos hardly ever cam on and called cuttle a slave of bosko. he was bitching and bitching until we finally banned him. AMEN Very Happy . so now he is i the banhammer for ops book with Light.

THE END Shocked

3Capricide              Empty correction Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:34 am

cruiser342

cruiser342
Herobrine

there is one thing wrong capricide called me boskos little slave he called cuttle (no offense to cuttle) a spineless wimp
so yea there you have it

4Capricide              Empty Moose Thu May 03, 2012 1:06 pm

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

Yep, I remember those days well. if you want to see some of this final words, look for the topic titled UNIMPORTANT: READ NOW. it has his final bitching and a lot of angry replies, mainly by me. all in all, derpy squid Very Happy

5Capricide              Empty akjdasd Thu May 03, 2012 1:11 pm

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

Also, the term "capricide" means the mass murder of goats. I like goats. this gives me all the more reason to dislike him. but anymoose, some trivia includes he wouldnt tell anyone his age until his final moment, we held a ceremony to ban him, and he was homeschooled. he spent the longest amount of time on the server because of being homeschooled. anymoose, moose. and derpy squid. THIS IS SPARTA. I like trains. I also like smashing my head against key boardsaasdkakmdwoijpisokkdamlkkldkasdomwipomfjnampkfmfjamfkafkf'

6Capricide              Empty IKR Sat May 05, 2012 10:18 am

kyte4523

kyte4523
Creeper

He was a dick even though i never met him i saw the discussion if he has a server i say we trash it just saying

7Capricide              Empty They tried stoning me once... Mon May 07, 2012 7:20 am

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

Actually, Capricide did make a server once. he did it just before he got banned. The day he made it he got on Magiccraft after a week of being AWOL. We demoted him to raptor for being a dick, and I guess he didnt take it well :3 . It was called "magiccraft is gay dont go there." I went to visit it to greif the shit out of it but he took it down right as I was logging in. So thats why we banned him. lol!

8Capricide              Empty Re: Capricide Mon May 07, 2012 1:25 pm

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

Geeze I missed a lot!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]