~Magic Craft~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

UNIMPORTANT!!! READ NOW!!!

+3
cruiser342
Cuttlecrab
Capricide
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UNIMPORTANT!!! READ NOW!!! Empty UNIMPORTANT!!! READ NOW!!! Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:43 am

Capricide

Hello my loves! I'd jsut like to say, i got you're message cuttle Smile it was soooo cute. To rick, my darling, I only wished we could have talked more D;
To Bosko, my only true friend, I'll miss you <333
To Samos, my ummmm........ co..worker?, I wish you the best in doing whatever you do.
To Cruise, the only one who could compete with me, I'm sorry i let you down Sad now you're stuck with these guys, who dont have the heart to tell an elephant elephant that it's large.
And last.. but 2nd least after rick.... Cuttle, the spineless wimp who had to send me a message on a forum that nobody uses because he couldn't jsut say it, You need to learn to build, you need to grow the fuck up, and you need to get a god damn sense of humor. lol!

So the message cuttle sent me was "Hello. Just an FYI. You always seemed to view yourself as my superior. Well, log on. look at yourself now. You've been a dick your entire time as an op, now youre paying for it. You are just like every other noob now, a measly nobody with no rank to rule with. This is goodbye from me. You are no longer staff, you have nothing to gloat about. You have no cuboid, no setinfo, no rank or demote. No more crushing peoples dreams, no more dictating with your iron fist of freeze/ban power. Goodbye, capricide. GO FUCK YOURSELF." now im going to disect it and tell you all my personal opinion about every single part, then finish by destorying you're relationships and telling you what you've done wrong. XD im just kidding withchu.

Here we go.. C = cuttle, R=response

C: Hello.
R: Hi.

C:Just an FYI.
R: Continue...

C:You always seemed to view yourself as my superior.
R: Well, if its an FYI, dont tell me things i would already know, and secondly, the only thing i have that you dont, is an IMAGIFUCKANATION, you only got that far because bosko felt pity on you, and he needed regulars to actually start a server. (i'll explain more later)

C:Well, log on.
R: pass.

C:look at yourself now.
R: very sexy.

C:You've been a dick your entire time as an op, now youre paying for it.
R: By "dick" you mean experienced? Look here boy, the only thing ive done was what i had to. You think i should teach people how to use commands? i wouldnt have to do it while theyre building thing if you got the memo, and taught them when you ranked them, like youre supposed to.I made a few jokes an 8 year old would take offence to, and apparently you did. I haven't ban a single account that didnt deserve it, is it my fault for doing whats best for the server? If somebody calls somebody gay, you mute them, if somebody greifs, you ban them. thats as simple as it gets. You're profile's "humor" section is a lie. You cold take a joke if it forced itself up your ass.

C: You are just like every other noob now, a measly nobody with no rank to rule with.
R: Wrong. You think this is the only server in existance? I earned my way to the top here, and i have in plenty others. I decided to go back to an old, and theyve never been happier. Good luck falling apart without me. Besides, bosko didnt ban me, he demoted me. if you guys want me gone, then ban me. Who says you cant earn a rank back? besides, what i built in magic craft, wasnt nearly as good as what im capable of.

C: This is goodbye from me.
R: You wish hunny ;D I love you I love you I love you

C: You are no longer staff, you have nothing to gloat about.
R: nothingto gloat about? id like to see you try that argument. Go to the main map, thats mine. If you deleted my map, then cool. If you deleted all of my builds, then cool. Go delete the main map, and unban everybody ive ban. Go edit my hours, go do all that, and i still win. Because what i have to gloat about, is in my mind, and in my builds. Youre builds are just some things you coppied off your legos. You have nothing on me, and never will.

C: You have no cuboid, no setinfo, no rank or demote.
R: if it weren't for me, then nobody but bosko and samos would. im not talking about demoting people because of new hours, but if you think hard enough, youll get my idea. and again, this isnt the only server in the world. you think ive been crying in my room for the last few days?

c: No more crushing peoples dreams, no more dictating with your iron fist of freeze/ban power.
R: I assume you are refering to me teaching people commands? Well imagine this.. a scorpion, going for dragonfly, without even knowing cuboid.. some people are just to stupid to learn how to even type on minecraft. to the people that arent, they thank me and then go on building and finish an hour early. Crushing peoples dreams? you mean because a circle isnt worth condor? it's because they dont deserve the ranks they want. Name one single person ive ban that didnt deserve every last drop of it. go on. name one, right now.

C: Goodbye, capricide.
R: again, im not your poor-ass average minecraft hillbilly player. Youll see me again and my friends, if you continue to treat a poor child like me with mean words Sad

C:GO FUCK YOURSELF.
R: okay? You think im going to go cry for a week straight because you said this? affraid

Now, bosko wont admit it im sure, but you're build are shit cuttle. You build from models that im sure youre staring at right now. You came early, and got the worm. thats all you did.

NOW to bosko, samos, and the staff of MagicCraft, i have a question for you. What have YOU done for this server? Cruise. Cuttle. Here are the answers for you. Cruise, all youve done is be bosko little slave. You've ban people, muted people, undone greif, and ranked people. You've only done what staff does. You've done nothing to stand out. You dont have any permanent memories in this server. All you've done is what a staff does. Cuttle, thats about true for you too. Bosko... You made the server, right? Thats all. Youve set it up, been in command, and after that, you're ust your own slave. You've done nothing signifigant. You made the crappy original main map, and the crappy one in mantis. You didnt even make the one in raptor. Samos, youre never on (LOLOLOLOLOLOL i just had to say it..) pig idk what u did, buy all youve done is been another slave, and help set up the server. Now all of you, have ranked, ban, muted, and helped people. but thats all youve done. Bosko set up the server, big deal, idgaf, thats useless. Nobody cares who the owner is, unless they can rank them. thats a damn fact. if you werent the owner, then all youd have done is been the help jsut like everybody else.

Now, me.. I made a second layer in raptor, i made main, i ban the most, rnaked the most, kicked the most, and undid the most greif, and the fastest. i taught you all the only commands that are useful. And ive done more than any of you.

Bosko, all you have done.. is set up the server.. after that you went to go smoke marajuanna with your dead-end friends.

now, i want you to read this and take it to heart. this is my last gift to you. Either get rid of every single trace of me, or take my advice. learn how to do things right in your life, and in your game. man up, and grow the spine to tell people no. ill check back on this, i expect you to respond. Dont take this as a last insult, but use it. i know you dont want to hear what i have to say, but im right. shut down this server if you cant do things fairly. If people dont deserve a rank, then dont give em it. go ahead and get rid of main, get rid of examples, and all of that, if you arent going to use this

2UNIMPORTANT!!! READ NOW!!! Empty LOL BITCH Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:29 pm

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

Hey, you stupid fuck. guess what, youre BANNED! HA HA! no more crap, no more lies, no more abuse of power! And as for your peice-of-shit "magiccraft is gay" server, well, only someone with the brain of an ass would come up with a server just to insult another. face it, you have been a terrible op, a shit builder, and an even worse player. think of yourself as so high and mighty with your little whining post, do you? couldnt even come on the server and face me like a real man. oh,and how cute, you even used those childish emoticons. when I said "go fuck yourself" I meant it. Nice knowin ya bitch! guess theres no point in coming on this site anymore, is there? seeing as you are nothing but unwanted.

3UNIMPORTANT!!! READ NOW!!! Empty kthx Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:06 am

Capricide

Hey, you stupid fuck. Those words dont fit, so you're only insulting yourself

guess what, youre BANNED! Guess what! you didnt answer my question cuz im right.

HA HA! no more crap, no more lies, no more abuse of power! By crap, you mean you finally looked up joke in the dict? Lies? what lies? Abuse of power? called backbone, im not overusing, you're underusing.

And as for your peice-of-shit "magiccraft is gay" server, well, only someone with the brain of an ass would come up with a server just to insult another. Brain of an ass? thats going down as the worst insult ever.. And, thats not my server, its that jake guy or whatever, the one that called YOU gay. its obviously not me because im not gay, but you are.

face it, you have been a terrible op, a shit builder, and an even worse player. Did your abusive father teach you those? Everything you just said, if it were true, only makes you worse. The only building talent you have is your precious Chinese tinker-toys. As for player, well, that's only true for you and cruise. Tell me what a good player does, k? Quit your shitty cursing, learn to spell, and actually answer me. If you can't, it just proves im right. A good player would be.. active? you think i wasn't active? A good player would follow the rules? what rules did i break? A good player would... help people? name some people who asked for help that i didn't. Seriously, look up some of these big words you're throwing at me.

think of yourself as so high and mighty with your little whining post, do you? No, and you didn't even read it. The only thing i didn't do, was whine. If i was whining id ask for a "second chance" and "pleaseeee give me my rank back", and thats only what YOU would do.

couldnt even come on the server and face me like a real man. Couldn't come on the server eh? thought you just said you ban me. THINK about what you're saying moron.

oh,and how cute, you even used those childish emoticons. I know, its jsut that i I love you I love you I love you I love you to Very Happy and lol! whenever i can.

when I said "go fuck yourself" I meant it. And you still didn't answer any of my questions. 2 lines left, better think of something quick. I never said you didn't mean it, the only thing is, you don't know how to mean it. You think you're the only one who thinks they know how to run a server? you think nobody else in the world has ideas better than you? because right now you're trying to say i'm doing exactly what you are right now. what happened to "being the better man"? i guess its because you aren't the better man here.

Nice knowin ya bitch! Stop contradicting yourself

guess theres no point in coming on this site anymore, is there? Well when you respond, then there is or else i couldnt own you.

seeing as you are nothing but unwanted. Unwanted, yes. unneeded, no. you need me, or you better find somebody to take my place that actually knows how shit in life works, or you're heading for the ground. If only bosko could get his head out of his ass, then you wouldn't need me.

Note to bosko: Sure you can ban me from this forum, but i think you should think bout it first, if you ban me, then i might just use a billion proxy's and friends to troll, grief, and get your attention for me.

Do you really want this coming on the server? keep it here and delete it when you're done, because taking me out of the argument, is very pathetic.

NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW: cuttle, answer the questions, and stop proving my points. If you can't answer, then i honestly think its because you know that im right, and id only win by you answering. now everybody, stop using your mouth, and start using your mind. You hate me? then beat me with a brain, not with your ass.

4UNIMPORTANT!!! READ NOW!!! Empty Some serious points Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:24 pm

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

K, listen. You are banned. none of the other ops are, except commander. you say youve banned the most, but who cares , all you did was repeat the same command after you logged on day after day. and the bottom layer in raptor? all you did was /z air the place and add some walls. how significant is that? think about it. you say im a shit builder? I dont care. all I know is I was chillin as scorpion while you were complaining about limited space. You know, If I were you, I would think up my insults about building thouroughly BEFORE I posted them. And only a jealous man would even post it at all. continuing, you said I had no spine for pming you the insult/cya. well, how much do you seriously think I could put in a limited character text? Not a whole lot. Now, about the end of your post. Banned people still have a chance, if a small one, to get unbanned from a server. well, you pretty much crushed any hope of that with, "youre the owner, big deal." And by the way, why do you come on here at all? shouldnt you be finding another server, looking for a fresh start? It truly does seem a waste of time to stick 'round here, insulting ops in efforts to get back on the server. You said earlier how no one comes on the site? well, youre correct. Hardly anyone visits the forums, and im gonna stop after this post. Seriously, find a new server. Its a waste to whine over insignificant losses. Youll regret loitering around here doing nothing while others actually accomplish things, minecraft wise. again, and for the last time, goodbye. Did you not read the opening sentence in my response? I think it states quite clearly that you are banned. Its in caps, and pretty hard to miss.

5UNIMPORTANT!!! READ NOW!!! Empty to cap Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:14 pm

cruiser342

cruiser342
Herobrine

ok cap to be truthful I dont think you even derserve op youve built nothing ever since you earned it except that tunnel which could be made effortlessly to be a usefull op you actually need to do something and not jsut sit there all day banning everybody

6UNIMPORTANT!!! READ NOW!!! Empty kthx Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:04 pm

Capricide

Well, cruiser, you are a lot closer to winning that cuttle will ever be. Cuttle just sits and curses, but you actually used a brain. ONCE AGAIN PROVING MY POINT. lol. see? im right. you're the only other person here with a brain. But you said i did nothing after i earned op, but ban people. Wrong again my friend, and in two ways. First, once you're an op, you're there for the server, not your own entertainment, so i don't need to build things. Second, builds aren't everything, and i did too build things. Alas.. not a soul on this website is strong enough to answer a single of my questions.

7UNIMPORTANT!!! READ NOW!!! Empty to cut yourself crab Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:20 pm

Capricide

K, listen. go on

You are banned. i noticed. XD

none of the other ops are, except commander. he earned it, all i did was show bosko whos a boss. not him.

you say youve banned the most, but who cares , all you did was repeat the same command after you logged on day after day. yeah, so what else was i supposed to do?

and the bottom layer in raptor? yes.

all you did was /z air the place and add some walls. its the idea of it, not the action. my point was that you only ban, build, rank, and leave. you dont have any ideas, you havent done anything to leave your mark.

how significant is that? double space? besides. thats not the point.

think about it. skip. i just explained this.

you say im a shit builder? you said it first, it was really just one of those "ur mom" kidn of things. you call me dumb, i call you dumber.

I dont care. so you finally stopped crying because you missed me.

all I know is I was chillin as scorpion while you were complaining about limited space. i didnt complain about limited space, i jsut told bosko it was an idea, and he asked me to show him.

You know, If I were you, I would think up my insults about building thouroughly BEFORE I posted them. explain.

And only a jealous man would even post it at all. you started this lol.

continuing, you said I had no spine for pming you the insult/cya. I said you have no spine because you cant learn what a good build looks like and tell everybody yes. Also, you're lucky i even saw your comment, i only went on my email to appeal my reported yahoo answers Q.

well, how much do you seriously think I could put in a limited character text? Or was it because you ban me so i couldnt see it? lol. also cruise, "traitor"? lol. i didnt betray you, i jsut stuck up to bosko, and he was so high he couldnt read a damn thing and thought i was insulting him.

Not a whole lot. well to be precise...

Now, about the end of your post. kthx

Banned people still have a chance, if a small one, to get unbanned from a server. why would i want to be unban from a guy that doesn't even have time to read his own forums, and stay on his own server for more than 5 minutes.

well, you pretty much crushed any hope of that with, "youre the owner, big deal." And by the way, why do you come on here at all? you've already said this in all your previous posts, and i answered. because im winning, if you start winning, then i wont need to come back and see all your attempts to win.

shouldnt you be finding another server, looking for a fresh start? didnt i already rtell you im an op on other servers? proves once again you haven't read my posts.

It truly does seem a waste of time to stick 'round here, insulting ops in efforts to get back on the server. no no no, im not trying to get back on, or i would have asked nicely and appologizzed. XD. read that word closely.. i jsut want to prove to you with logic, that the only reason i was ban is because bosko abuse HIS power.

You said earlier how no one comes on the site? yes, ma'am

well, youre correct. PROOF ONCE AGAIN XDXDXD

Hardly anyone visits the forums, and im gonna stop after this post. sad, you still havent answered what yove dne. not much room left.

Seriously, find a new server. ive told you i did like 95 times now.

Its a waste to whine over insignificant losses. 'ey bosko! he jsut called this server insignificant! why dont you ban him for "insulting you"

Youll regret loitering around here doing nothing while others actually accomplish things, minecraft wise. no

again, and for the last time, goodbye. nope.

Did you not read the opening sentence in my response? did you read mien at all?

I think it states quite clearly that you are banned. still didnt answer

Its in caps, and pretty hard to miss. sad.. you still didnt tell me why you think you're so great. what did you do that should make me NOT your "superior"? huh? what ave you done bbesides build, kick, ban, and leave?

8UNIMPORTANT!!! READ NOW!!! Empty ... Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:10 am

Bosko

Enderdragon

lol

http://boskoissoawesomebutsorrythiswebsiteisfake.gov

9UNIMPORTANT!!! READ NOW!!! Empty PROOF Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:45 am

Capricide

MWAHAHAHAHAHA! BOSKO PROVES ME RIGHT ONCE AGAIN!!! MWAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJHAJFGRHIEGGIREAGIFDN. If it took him this long, that proves im right that nobody comes here. If he didn't answer my questions, and he didn't, he proved that I was right. And lastly, he proved that he DID only ban me because he is jealous, and abusive of his own powers. His "Lol" stands for "laughing out loud", and bosko misspelled the word "due" in another post. so, since he left the "e" out, that means his keyboard's "e" key doesn't work, meaning he couldnt type his true action, "LEOL"!!! Laughing evilly out loud. once again, iv'e proved myself the best, and smartest.

10UNIMPORTANT!!! READ NOW!!! Empty ... Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:48 am

Bosko

Enderdragon

I'm just laughing at how much time you put into all this shit, and all the situations you make up to convince yourself that you are right, lol.

http://boskoissoawesomebutsorrythiswebsiteisfake.gov

11UNIMPORTANT!!! READ NOW!!! Empty Lolz Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:40 pm

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

Im laughing about how you, cap, a 12 year old, just told a six-foot teenager who has a bad habit of severely wounding people to grow up. I am laughing my ass off. All this time Ive been getting on-stage esque bullshit from a kid. If anyone needs to grow the fuck up, its you cap. When I said, "childish emoticons",I was talking to a child. well, I feel like being a kid again: lol! lol! lol! lol! . If you dislike this message, please take my advice: GO FUCK YOURSELF, cuz I dont need to take any crap from an annoying fetus.

12UNIMPORTANT!!! READ NOW!!! Empty srsly? Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:16 pm

cruiser342

cruiser342
Herobrine

Cap your banned thats it period theres no point in proving that your right or whatever find a new server go be an ass on that one instead bothering all of the other staff with your hahahaha Im right! comments jeez!

13UNIMPORTANT!!! READ NOW!!! Empty agreement Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:52 pm

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

Capricide, you are a little whiny kid. shut the fuck up and go to one of your other servers. You have no purpose here. seriously, grow up. In addition, quit speaking like you have an audience. you just sound stupid.

14UNIMPORTANT!!! READ NOW!!! Empty are you fucking kidding me Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:33 pm

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

Okay, for the first and final time, What questions? all you did is ramble on about, "oh, woe is me. How could you treat a child with such disrespect? Im gonna get my buddies and beat you up." You know, I used to have a fair amount of respect for you, till I learned you couldnt defend your own case for your life. All you do is break apart peoples messages, add a few comments, and then conclude. You never make your own points, your own insults, or even your own Ideas. You formulated your first message around the emoticons and my pm. All you do is say, "you need to grow a spine. you need to get a sense of humor." well, Ive about had it. It only proves me right that you are a nobody for reasons listed above. Simply put for your redneckedness, why dont you grow a brain dumbass lol! .

15UNIMPORTANT!!! READ NOW!!! Empty not even close Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:23 pm

Capricide

Okay, for the first and final time, What questions? read it again noob. I asked, "what have you done significant?" What did you do? I made examples, i made main, i made half of raptor, and i certainly left my mark in your mind. All i know you as, is a poor builder, and a slow child. prove me wrong.

all you did is ramble on about, "oh, woe is me. How could you treat a child with such disrespect? Im gonna get my buddies and beat you up." That was once sentence, and when you use quotation marks, its for when you quote things. That was not what i said, and not even close. I didn't say i'd have my friends beat you up, i said i'll have my friends go get bosko's ip, and then send his router information until it restarts. Lol.

You know, I used to have a fair amount of respect for you, till I learned you couldnt defend your own case for your life. what case? im not trying to get back. I used to have no respect for you, now its in the negatives. You haven't done a single thing to prove me wrong, you just misquoted me and cursed.

All you do is break apart peoples messages, add a few comments, and then conclude. And thats all i have to do, because you still haven't won, or else i'd have left.

You never make your own points, your own insults, or even your own Ideas. My own insults? that's because this isnt about insult, its about evidence, brain, and certainly not brawn. You can try to beat me up, but you're still stupid.

You formulated your first message around the emoticons and my pm. No, they were just a bonus. Secondly, I just proved everything you said wrong, so as far as i'm concerned, You still owe me a first comment.

All you do is say, "you need to grow a spine. You started the "attacks" and i started it friendly, to try to continue helping you. You all need to open your eyes, and see how life works. You still haven't done ANYTHING, so i think i don't even need to come up with anything new, except i do anyway, you just dont read it. My first argument is right, and you haven't proved differently, so i don't need to come up with something, besides to continue proving you wrong. If i only say "You have no spine", then it's because you keep saying the same thing to and that's argument that wins. If you say 2x5=11, and i say no, its 10, then you say 10x1=11, then i am still allowed to say its 10, because you're argument is wrong and mine is right unless you say something like 11+11=22, and get something right.

You need to get a sense of humor." ^

well, Ive about had it. Ditto

It only proves me right that you are a nobody for reasons listed above. Sense of humor is who you are, and that doesn't need to change, you dont have to think its funny, but you do need to understand when im joking.

Simply put for your redneckedness, why dont you grow a brain dumbass. I just beat you with a brain.

16UNIMPORTANT!!! READ NOW!!! Empty Re: UNIMPORTANT!!! READ NOW!!! Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:47 am

SamoS

SamoS
Admin

Lol. I'm never online? I have good reason, I don't just not come on the server, i'm sorry i have a life. a lot of bad things have been happening but i'm on now. You kind of contradicted yourself btw, you said that i never build anything, then you go onto say that you don't need to build because you were op? okay.. Your a very hypocritical person that needs to sort themselves out. cuttle didn't just get ranked, he earned it, i knew him from well before he joined the server. Oh and btw, thanks for main and your builds, i will be keeping them Smile. thanks for wasting your time, buh bye.

http://magiccraft.formyjob.net

17UNIMPORTANT!!! READ NOW!!! Empty Agreement Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:24 pm

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

You know, its quite funny. The fact that the child can not support his own arguments without using emoticons or other people's posts to paint himself in a light of supiriority and/or intelligence means he really doesnt deserve respect of any sort. Yet he assumes he is the most important being on the planet, either that or he really doesnt know what his posts imply of his personality. The fact he talks of us as slaves to the server is utterly hypocritical considering the 140+ hours he spent as part of the op cycle: Rank, deny, mute, freeze , ban, repeat. His idea is he has somehow done more by digging a large hole under the raptor world is quite preposterous. His defence is the the purpose of the big hole makes it somehow worth twenty pounds more than your average big hole. Personally I think he should stop trying taking note of his numerous defensive failures and his lack of proper sentence structure cause him more loss of good reputation by the day (if GR highs and lows were represented by points of numerical value, im sure he'd be at -300 by now). In conclusion, you have been able to put into words what Ive been thinking throughout this entire dilemma SamoS. Thank you for your support.

18UNIMPORTANT!!! READ NOW!!! Empty jeeze Sat May 05, 2012 10:17 am

kyte4523

kyte4523
Creeper

If i am ever able to get back on after the summer i am going to hope that i wont end up like that dick

19UNIMPORTANT!!! READ NOW!!! Empty Re: UNIMPORTANT!!! READ NOW!!! Mon May 07, 2012 1:44 pm

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

Tho this is completely stupid and yet hilarious! But I'm now understanding why you all say he is a stupid fuck.... Or whatever u say

20UNIMPORTANT!!! READ NOW!!! Empty EPIC KEYBOARD SMASHaKlam Wed May 09, 2012 12:27 pm

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

Out of curiosity, whats an enderrach/endrrach? I put the / there because I don't remember how it was spelled when I read it. Pathetic, isnt it? that I cant remember something that I read like 2 seconds ago?

21UNIMPORTANT!!! READ NOW!!! Empty Re: UNIMPORTANT!!! READ NOW!!! Wed May 09, 2012 9:24 pm

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

It enderman + me (Rachel) enderrach..... Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum