~Magic Craft~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHY THE FUCK AM I A DRAGONFLY

+4
Cuttlecrab
SamoS
cruiser342
zinkdrboy
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WHY THE FUCK AM I A DRAGONFLY Empty WHY THE FUCK AM I A DRAGONFLY Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:15 am

zinkdrboy

zinkdrboy
Blaze

today i was on the forum looking for a reason why the server was down and i looked on my profile and it said i was a dragonfly when last time i checked I was a STINGRAY and never did a thing bad on the server in my life
now i know ive ben demoted before but from stingray to dragonfly i cant believe it and i want a answer and a reason and whoever did it to tell me why
or i will be so pissed

Thanks zinkdrboy

2WHY THE FUCK AM I A DRAGONFLY Empty uhhh Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:32 am

cruiser342

cruiser342
Herobrine

zink your still stingray the website doesnt update the rank people have sometimes so I guess problem solved

3WHY THE FUCK AM I A DRAGONFLY Empty Re: WHY THE FUCK AM I A DRAGONFLY Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:36 am

SamoS

SamoS
Admin

Sorry, the website isnt connected to the server, so i have to do it manually. sometimes i forget lol.

http://magiccraft.formyjob.net

4WHY THE FUCK AM I A DRAGONFLY Empty wow im behind Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:07 am

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

Ive been off the server for about a week, and pm'd bosko that id come on today. the server was down, so I came here. the first thing in the portal scrolly-thingy was this message. when I see that zink was stingray I think: stingray isnt a rank. then I see the other messages about the subject and realized I have a lot of catching up to do. this has been a ramble by cuttlecrab. Ill be on the server as soon as possible. Moose Very Happy

5WHY THE FUCK AM I A DRAGONFLY Empty me too Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:31 am

sixtenv

sixtenv
Skeleton

im still hawk on forums and Tiger in-game but just let samos get some time to fix it Smile

6WHY THE FUCK AM I A DRAGONFLY Empty . Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:12 pm

daniel12913

Enderman

some of my commands also didnt work like /say

7WHY THE FUCK AM I A DRAGONFLY Empty Re: WHY THE FUCK AM I A DRAGONFLY Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:14 am

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

yea on magiccraft i'm Tiger and here i'm just Online....

8WHY THE FUCK AM I A DRAGONFLY Empty Re: WHY THE FUCK AM I A DRAGONFLY Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:31 pm

sixtenv

sixtenv
Skeleton

lol now im stinray in magiccraft and hawk here but im not complaining just people know my in-game rank Very Happy and rachel are u name rachel in magiccraft too or do u got nickname?
-sixtenv

9WHY THE FUCK AM I A DRAGONFLY Empty Re: WHY THE FUCK AM I A DRAGONFLY Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:04 am

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

Same name in game

10WHY THE FUCK AM I A DRAGONFLY Empty Re: WHY THE FUCK AM I A DRAGONFLY Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:18 am

sixtenv

sixtenv
Skeleton

ok

11WHY THE FUCK AM I A DRAGONFLY Empty OMG Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:46 am

zapper1414

zapper1414

well i am all the way at dragonfly but all it says is that i am online! Sad Twisted Evil No

-zapper1414 albino

12WHY THE FUCK AM I A DRAGONFLY Empty Re: WHY THE FUCK AM I A DRAGONFLY Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:51 am

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

Yeah lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]