~Magic Craft~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You may have been wondering

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1You may have been wondering Empty You may have been wondering Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:33 pm

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

Hello, all. I have seen people have changed their avatars to pictures of their faces. I would be doing this as well, but I do not have any recent pictures of myself nor do I care to post any to the internet for risk of some asshole photoshopping my face. So, I have decided to describe my face to those who are wondering. Here are the blueprints of my face:

Colour: white, slightly pale and pocked with barely noticeable acne scars on the forehead.
Shape: angular in the jaw, cleft chin, no widow's peak, furry eyebrows, and a neutral face.
Glasses: yes, light gunmetal, titanium and rectangular.
Hair: long. parted three quarters away from the right hand side of my head, portion of hair on the right side of the part swept back at a 45 degree angle between the part and forehead, with a length of hair on the right hand side going straight down from beneath the 45 degree sweep. hair has wave to it. colour is, for the most part, brown with silver-ish ness.

That is my face. I dare you to draw it. If you find the illustrated picture so hideous your eyes explode, don't say I didn't warn you. JUST KIDDING! but seriously.

2You may have been wondering Empty Re: You may have been wondering Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:47 am

Bosko

Enderdragon

[img]You may have been wondering 5btjko[/img] this took me so long I hope you enjoy it

http://boskoissoawesomebutsorrythiswebsiteisfake.gov

3You may have been wondering Empty best drawing ever Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:14 am

cruiser342

cruiser342
Herobrine

LOL that is the best drawing EVAR and you guys MIGHT have thought i was gone HA

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum