~Magic Craft~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fing depressed ;(

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fing depressed ;( Empty Fing depressed ;( Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:20 am

kyte4523

kyte4523
Creeper

Hey all just wanted to talk to you all i just wanna say im depressed...*Story Time* so yea there was (still is) this girl i like and we were really greaat friends and i asked her out...and got turned down she said that she wasnt ready for a relationship and didnt have the same feelings two days later she goes and dates my best freind!...So yea that was 2 weeks ago and i feel like my hearts been ripped out of my chest and stommped on idk wat to do and on top of that i still cant play minecraft! so yea ive been pretty depressed and i needed to talk to yall...so ya
Sad

2Fing depressed ;( Empty Re: Fing depressed ;( Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:34 am

daniel12913

Enderman

dude, not to sound like a bitch, but i get WAY more depressed then that. You know what you should do? ignore that bitch and just move on.

3Fing depressed ;( Empty Re: Fing depressed ;( Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:21 am

SamoS

SamoS
Admin

daamn man Sad you should actually go up to her and tell her she's a bitch, but it isn't the end of the world, you should find an easy girl and get laid, i'm sure that would make you feel better Razz

http://magiccraft.formyjob.net

4Fing depressed ;( Empty Re: Fing depressed ;( Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:22 am

Bosko

Enderdragon

Fuck buddy>>>>>>>finding true love in highschool

http://boskoissoawesomebutsorrythiswebsiteisfake.gov

5Fing depressed ;( Empty ... Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:59 am

kyte4523

kyte4523
Creeper

I Swear to god.. if any of you talk about her like that again i will come and freiken demolish you ok? Shes just freiken special and idk just all around amazing. and ther is some good news i might be playing minecraft again by friday so right now im really getting mixed feelings of anger and joy... Neutral

6Fing depressed ;( Empty Re: Fing depressed ;( Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:46 pm

daniel12913

Enderman

._.: seriously? just... no.... just... learn to know when a girl is worth it or not, k? you sound like you are hypnotized by her, and fyi, i would actually tell you something useful but you are blind drunken

7Fing depressed ;( Empty Re: Fing depressed ;( Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:43 pm

Bosko

Enderdragon

pls dont freikein demolish me

http://boskoissoawesomebutsorrythiswebsiteisfake.gov

8Fing depressed ;( Empty Re: Fing depressed ;( Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:18 am

daniel12913

Enderman

i would demolish him before he even touches me >Very Happy

9Fing depressed ;( Empty ... Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:34 am

kyte4523

kyte4523
Creeper

... don't test me COME AT ME BRO Razz

10Fing depressed ;( Empty Re: Fing depressed ;( Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:59 pm

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

I sympathize with you kyte. But hey, you did your best and held up your end of the relationship, so what does it matter? As someone somewhere once said, there are plenty of fish in the sea. You'll find a better girlfriend soon enough, one who is just like her only capable of making a long-term committment with ONE person. I have never had a girlfriend, so I cannot fully understand your pain, but I'm sure matters will resolve themselves. Perhaps she will leave your friend some time in the future and go back to dating you. Basically, just be optimistic and don't let this situation set you back from achieving your goals.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum