~Magic Craft~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Announcement

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Announcement Empty Announcement Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:19 pm

kyte4523

kyte4523
Creeper

I will now be undergoing the biggest project that i have ever done and i promise to everyone it will be epic i cannot say wat it will b but i am very excited and looking forward to undergoing this project and so in good sport i would like to ask that people ask before entering my world and i cant wait for the grand unvailing on: October 13,2012 (Rough guestimate about as how long it will take) thanks everyone and no helping remember this is my project for the community!!! BYE!

2Announcement Empty Re: Announcement Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:46 pm

daniel12913

Enderman

Sorry but I will go to your map whether i asked or not :/, sowwy but I NEED TO LOOK

3Announcement Empty WAS UP BRO Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:48 pm

kyte4523

kyte4523
Creeper

Get on teh chat box ma man

4Announcement Empty ima do it Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:26 am

kyte4523

kyte4523
Creeper

But seriously though i want this to rival Krass' builds or this person i here called arkonis on wonder or bosko's builds but itl b hard but ima gonna try lol

5Announcement Empty RE Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:44 am

KrassChriss

KrassChriss
Herobrine

kyte4523 wrote:But seriously though i want this to rival Krass' builds or this person i here called arkonis on wonder or bosko's builds but itl b hard but ima gonna try lol

Beating me? Good luck then. I'm curious.

Btw folks, I will not come online as often as I did before. School just started again and I will graduate in this class next June. I will have much of work and must give the most concentration to school. Wink

http://habbo-wo-sonst.de.tl/936e644b53c9886.html

6Announcement Empty ...Bad news ;( Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:45 pm

kyte4523

kyte4523
Creeper

well my computer started being stupid...so il just say it... i wont be able to get on minecraft because chrome wont work and internet explorer crashes everytime i try to open minecraft so... ya that project date will have to be moved farther back... srry guys Crying or Very sad

7Announcement Empty Good news! Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:47 pm

kyte4523

kyte4523
Creeper

Computer should be fixed by monday so i will be happy just need to clean the harddrive il have to reinstall google chrome and spotify but the rest is like watevs

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum