~Magic Craft~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

message from matelo2 to SamoS

+3
Bosko
bocogames
matelo2
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1message from matelo2 to SamoS Empty message from matelo2 to SamoS Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:22 am

matelo2

I entered your site in good faith.
asked you for help.
was directed to look at the website.
whilst there someone covered my character in a box that i only escaped by digging down and out.
i tried to find who had done it and was told it was reaper.
i managed to get his attention by grieffing
i got someone in front of me that didnot say reaper above him who started threatening me.
i tried to find out if he was reaper upon which reaper banned me.
i suggest the hypocrite, if it was reaper under another banner be advised that new users are keeping away because of his attitude.
unless i am considered innocent in this, and i doubt that, i will stay away. if you are interested in fair play i would appreciate an e-mail to the effect.

2message from matelo2 to SamoS Empty Re: message from matelo2 to SamoS Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:33 am

bocogames

well you could have escaped by just pressing r. I'll unban you and give you another shot, I doubt you went through all this trouble just to grief again. If your username is your mc name then your unbanned if not let me know.

https://www.youtube.com/user/BocoGames

3message from matelo2 to SamoS Empty Re: message from matelo2 to SamoS Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:54 pm

Bosko

Enderdragon

Who the hell is reaper? Never seen anyone on or heard o anyone named that.

http://boskoissoawesomebutsorrythiswebsiteisfake.gov

4message from matelo2 to SamoS Empty Re: message from matelo2 to SamoS Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:52 am

SamoS

SamoS
Admin

Reaper is Kyte

http://magiccraft.formyjob.net

5message from matelo2 to SamoS Empty The reason you were banned Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:15 am

kyte4523

kyte4523
Creeper

The reason you were banned is because you greifed you even said and i quote "I managed to get his attention by GREIFING" so that is why you have been banned this disscusion has now been ended...

P.S i am simply doing my job greifing is not tolerated on this server

6message from matelo2 to SamoS Empty Re: message from matelo2 to SamoS Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:03 pm

daniel12913

Enderman

1. Why the hell would you grief to get someones attention? This is 1 warning not to greif it'll get you banned with no way out of the ban.

2. To kyte, when blocking someone off when they are afk, use bedrock to surround them and then put glass so they can see :3

P.S. WHEN THE HELL DID BOSKO AND BOCO HAVE A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT????????

7message from matelo2 to SamoS Empty Re: message from matelo2 to SamoS Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:13 am

matelo2

firstly let me say as a totally new user I have no idea what the ways are.
I am asked to go to the website so I do.
whilst away I get a box built around me that I cannot escape from

'well you could have escaped by just pressing r'

how am I supposed to know that?

2. To kyte, when blocking someone off when they are afk, use bedrock to surround them and then put glass so they can see :

is this anyway to welcome new users?

1. Why the hell would you grief to get someones attention?

1. Hell, I didn't know what the hell grieffing was!
2. Hell, the only person I could find ignored me but hell, grieffing got someones attention, hell.
(we can all swear because we are all big boys and girls).

If you look back you will see that I got 5 replies, 4 insults and one other.
I asked SamoS for help and the only one that treated me with anything other than contempt was SamoS.

I would not have done anything that would have been knowingly out of order and Kyte if you have the decency (which I doubt) to read all of that conversation you will see that I was trying to explain myself -as a totally new user--- which you refused to listen to.
this disscusion has now been ended...
whoever gave you the keys to society should ask for them back!!

When in the future you ask about the lack of users on your site, which some of the other threads on this site have, remember the way you treated a newby!!

Sorry SamoS but I will not be back.

8message from matelo2 to SamoS Empty Re: message from matelo2 to SamoS Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:56 am

daniel12913

Enderman

Really, well how the fuck would we know you are new? And by the looks of it you are new to MINECRAFT not MAGICCRAFT. We dont really give a single fuck if you dont come back, doesnt effect us at all What a Face

9message from matelo2 to SamoS Empty Re: message from matelo2 to SamoS Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:23 am

Bosko

Enderdragon

Daniel pretty much says it there, to tell you the truth, we are very nice to new players even if it is your first time playing the game. When you cause this much drama though, we really don't need people like that on the server. So goodbye, I wish you the best on finding a server that is tailored to your need! Very Happy

http://boskoissoawesomebutsorrythiswebsiteisfake.gov

10message from matelo2 to SamoS Empty Re: message from matelo2 to SamoS Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:02 am

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

You know matelo, we once had a guy on the server called capricide of whom was banned and then harassed us on this forum with posts in the following format:

insert here: talk shit while acting like you have an audience full of groupies.

insert here: start quoting people's responses out-of-context, maintaining bigshot-with-audience demeanor.

Continue until content. Makes 4 servings.

So back on topic, you sound just like him in your previous post, however with less bigshot and more quoting. Therefore: Fuck off you little shit.

11message from matelo2 to SamoS Empty Re: message from matelo2 to SamoS Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:42 am

daniel12913

Enderman

+1^ 'nuff said

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum