~Magic Craft~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

new magic craft server

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1new magic craft server Empty new magic craft server Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:38 am

jamyhamful

so i just went on minecraft to see if the server was up..... and it is.....but its some german guy who stole the name and made a completely different server! D:

2new magic craft server Empty Stupid German Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:23 am

zinkdrboy

zinkdrboy
Blaze

DAMN YOU YOU STUPID GERMAN RETARD!!!!

3new magic craft server Empty dot Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:57 am

daniel12913

Enderman

zinkdrboy wrote:DAMN YOU YOU STUPID GERMAN RETARD!!!!
and let the games begin Razz

4new magic craft server Empty . Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:43 pm

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

damn you piECE OF SHIT COPYING ASSHOLE!!!!!. Magiccraft was a proud server, or maybe still is if it comes back up. Sorry for the negative comment but it is a possibility, even though a small one. anymoose, It just occurred to me. the person who made it might be krasschriss. he is German. if it is him I take back the first sentence. if it is not, the sentence remains all the more powerful. Say, if anyone has skype, could you try contacing bosko about the server? his skype number is on his profile page somewhere. moose!

5new magic craft server Empty Re: new magic craft server Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:44 am

jamyhamful

i never see bosko on skype :/
and i dont think its chriss, this person was using a mcforge server

6new magic craft server Empty Re: new magic craft server Mon May 07, 2012 1:33 pm

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

Lovely... It's amazing how much you miss when you r gone a while.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum