~Magic Craft~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It'd be nice if someone could help me with this

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

Hi. Hello. Bonjour. Hola. Moose. Anymoose, I bought premium minecraft yesterday via a visa gift card. however, my account has not been updated. I read on the mojang support centre that by using a form of bank transaction it could take anywhere from 3-5 business days. I was wondering if this was normal for any other player when purchasing minecraft.

Last edited by Cuttlecrab on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:48 am; edited 2 times in total

2It'd be nice if someone could help me with this Empty Yes its normal Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:20 am

zinkdrboy

zinkdrboy
Blaze

Yes Cuttlecrab This is a normal thing to happen Have Fun ON MINECRAFT!!!!!!

3It'd be nice if someone could help me with this Empty Moose Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:37 am

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

Thank you very much, I was getting a bit concerned. and now I will give you a free cookie. However, before I could hand you the cookie, my moose ate it. so I suppose I must give you cake.

-Cuttlecrab

ps. The cake was a portal reference. you know what that means Twisted Evil

4It'd be nice if someone could help me with this Empty mooses everywhere! Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:04 am

sixtenv

sixtenv
Skeleton

In my summerhouse in Sweden there are mooses every where!!!! so COOL!!!! afro

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

The cake is a lie.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum