~Magic Craft~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random stuffs

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Random stuffs Empty Random stuffs Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:09 pm

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

Hello gamers. how are you fantastic fantastic! look to your left... that was to your right. but thats okay, because you are in a world where left is right and right is never wrong. look down... you are standing in a pool of lava and are slowly burning to death. but thats okay, because with the powers of zeus I have now made you immortal. step out of the pool. you are now mortal again. im sorry but the powers of immortality are abused regularily. now I must leave you, for I need to recharge the sun with the power of my awesomeness. away!

The latter text is very close to the script of a video on youtube called craft spice 2 (parody of oldspice)

I will have to leave you now for I must recharge my brain witht he power of my sleepiness. Away! have a very moose-y night/day.

2Random stuffs Empty randomness! Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:35 am

sixtenv

sixtenv
Skeleton

Lol yea this is really random... Smile Very Happy Surprised Laughing Cool Wink Neutral hehe

Last edited by sixtenv on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)

3Random stuffs Empty Re: Random stuffs Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:04 am

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

nice though lol

4Random stuffs Empty Re: Random stuffs Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:35 pm

sixtenv

sixtenv
Skeleton

btw cuttle its long time since i saw on server? i see u more on forums lol Very Happy but when server gets up i hope to see u.
-sixtenv

5Random stuffs Empty Lol Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:13 am

kyte4523

kyte4523
Creeper

Lol i like the creatures 2

6Random stuffs Empty Re: Random stuffs Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:57 am

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

Happy April fools day everyone!

7Random stuffs Empty Re: Random stuffs Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:19 am