~Magic Craft~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TOO MUCH DRAMA AND DEMOTING!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TOO MUCH DRAMA AND DEMOTING! Empty TOO MUCH DRAMA AND DEMOTING! Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:50 am

mdc31997

-EDIT- at the time of this post, cuttle wasnt on so nobody knew why gal was banned. We now understand and this particular post is not accurate. Other below, however, may or may not be accurate -EDIT-

Original Post:
Something is wrong with cuttle. He banned galindo. Reason: "bye bitch". I think that cuttle should be banned for this. "Bye bitch" isnt a good reason to be banned.TOO MUCH DRAMA AND DEMOTING! Screenshot_20120305183311

Last edited by mdc31997 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edit)

2TOO MUCH DRAMA AND DEMOTING! Empty So many errors Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:16 pm

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

firstly: thats not his ban reason, its his demotion reason.
secondly: I had recieved insult from galindo, which in the correct circumstances gives me every right to ban him. he himself stated he was leaving for good, so I dont see the problem.
lastly: you stated that you hate alpha and I, which causes a loss of all credibility on the subject for people will make the assumption that this is just an attack on us for demoting you.
Your opinion on the matter is irrelevant, for I stated my reasons and my reasons are just. capricide was banned for the same thing, but on a larger scale. in conclusion, I had reason to ban galindo, as you state otherwise. think before you speak, choices result in consequences.

3TOO MUCH DRAMA AND DEMOTING! Empty Hating Alpha? Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:26 pm

mdc31997

When and where did I say I hate Alpha? I dont hate him.

4TOO MUCH DRAMA AND DEMOTING! Empty Demotion Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:38 pm

mdc31997

So now crowman and I are demoted for posting "lies" on here. At the time of the original post, we were not aware of any reasons because cuttle was not on, so most ops wanted him banned. We now understand the reason, so I modified the post, and crowman and I should be returned to our original ranks. Also, I was demoted for being "annoying". If you have been demoted and promoted 6 times in less than 24 hours you would understand. I just want to be hawk and stay hawk for now. I just want to build and have fun... [img]TOO MUCH DRAMA AND DEMOTING! Screenshot_20120305212836[/img][img]TOO MUCH DRAMA AND DEMOTING! Screenshot_20120305212910[/img]

Last edited by mdc31997 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

5TOO MUCH DRAMA AND DEMOTING! Empty stuff Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:47 pm

mdc31997

I just want to play on here and rank up. But this seems impossible. I have been demoted about 6 times in the past 24 hours. Its up then down, then up and then down. Just let me be hawk and play the game. I want to have fun. Everyone does. But the ops, in my opinion are making this too dramatic. I am thinking about playing on another server... just PLEASE guys PLEASE stop all of this ranking and demoting. I am BEGGING you all. PLEASE make me hawk again and let me BE! I just want to PLAY and have FUN, but it is so HARD to do on this server it seems... I would rather spend my time building, catching griefers/tunnlers, and having fun than dealing with this. I think I speak for most people when I say: LETS JUST HAVE FUN! ranking is good because it gives you a goal to get to, but demoting just crushes your dreams. Especially when it is false. I have the states standardized test all day through thursday and now I am stressed over this game. LETS JUST HAVE FUN! I just wish some of you guys would have the heart to stop doing this me. I feel singled out and selected. This doesnt happen to anyone else, but me. I dont even do anything wrong. I also dont get a chance to explain before being demoted. Griefers get frozen and then explain, but me, I just get demoted instantly, and (not pointing fingers) most of it seems to be by cuttle. I agree that we dont seem to get along, but i dont bother him for no reason, I always have a reason. But he chooses to pick on me, not anyone else. i never said i hated him or alpha, and if you think i did, i give you my deepest and sincerest appologies. I teared up when i found out i was demoted. I spent 40 hours playing, and got grounded a couple times for playing. I love this game and this server, but i just really dont enjoy it when you guys do this. i wish that we could have fun, but some of you ops make it hard to... -This is how I feel right now: Sad - Guys, just please stop this and make me hawk again. these past couple of days, i felt unwelcome. when i join the server. it used to be everyone would say hi to me. now only one person typicaly does. i feel like im rambling I think thats all ill say... bye... Sad

Last edited by mdc31997 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total

6TOO MUCH DRAMA AND DEMOTING! Empty Hypocrite Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:43 am

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

"Tears are streaming down my face." and you call us dramatic. You think you get demoted pointlessly? You beg for ranks, you protest demotion, you treat ops with disrespect, and you bitch like this. What you call "drama" is us doing our jobs. Anything you can mention that might possibly be dramatic you brought upon yourself. Self pity will get you nowhere. All this message, with the caps every other word and the high-degree words such as torture, is pure drama. you pray for protection you say. protection from what? other players in a game? Concluding, you want less "drama," yet you are the one creating it. Spoken like a true hypocrite, mdc.

7TOO MUCH DRAMA AND DEMOTING! Empty . Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:08 am

Bosko

Enderdragon

Mdc all OP's are to be listened to at all times, you very well know that. You are welcome on the server, but if a OP demotes you, you must deal with that OP. There word is law. Writing paragraphs about how your social life in school is and how you are crying over not being greeted as usual is no ones concern. This drama will NOT carry on, it is causing other players the headache, not to mention all OP's, samos, and I, but new players also who join the server and see banning and yelling and accusing. This is enough, you have a right to protest a demote, but you cannot band together with other players to have an OP banned for things that are false.

http://boskoissoawesomebutsorrythiswebsiteisfake.gov

8TOO MUCH DRAMA AND DEMOTING! Empty wtf? Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:57 am

cruiser342

cruiser342
Herobrine

I just heard from cuttle that mdc told him I have been talking about demoting him and banning him and the truth is THATS NOT THE TRUTH mdc is lying. No

9TOO MUCH DRAMA AND DEMOTING! Empty Apology Letter Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:39 am

mdc31997

First of all, I never said anything involving creeper/cruiser. Second, when I wrote this post I was upset and not thinking clearly. I agree that I was being dramatic, and blew some of this out of proportion. Third, I would like to dispute my demotion. I would like to know which false claims I made that were not already corrected, due to a lack of knowledge at the time of the post. I do not know galindo, but misreading his /info is what made this occur. When I saw that cuttle wrote "bye bitch", I did not inspect it further, but rather overreacted and posted it to the forum. I know better understand the situation, and apologize for any inconveniences. I hope that we can all be friends again.
Sincerely,
mdc31997

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum