~Magic Craft~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HILLARIOUS

+2
rachel111198
ineedavis
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HILLARIOUS Empty HILLARIOUS Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:32 pm

ineedavis

So i was playing minecraft, and i see guy named cuttlecrab, and i then was like... hmm.. .what was that server that i used to play on until they ban me for doing what they asked me to... Oh, magic crap! craft*. Anyway, so i looked and saw that you were down, and i googled the forums and found this, and surprisingly enough, you're dead. forever. you're gone. And i personally found that amusing, so thanks for that.

Anyway, that was meaningless, read below.

Hello Dead Server,

How are you? I've quit minecraft recently and started playing runescape again, meaning i'm fine without you ^_^. I just think i should troll you because the runescape forums muted me for doing that, and now ill find small entertainment here.

A few key points on how to run a server and not let it die like this one.
1. Do not have the server down for 5 months.
2. formyjob.net isnt exactly the norm, try a .com.
3. Don't "Fire" moderators for doing their job.
4. if ignoring 3, then at least dont say "freeze, ban, and mute people when they need it" if you dont want them to do exactly that.
5. My Magic level is 94.

I hope these help, and my new username on EVERYTHING is ineedavis, look out!

Love, cap

anyway i was just bored and im tired, What a Face so if i get a reply, itll be serious and less... well... sexy. cat thats supposedly a cat, lets say its a bunny, like a playboy bunny. so express sexiness.

Go google "radical face", because i like him and you hate me, so if he ever gets popular (God forbid, im a TOTAL hipster!) then you cant like him by the rules of hate Smile

2HILLARIOUS Empty Re: HILLARIOUS Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:34 pm

ineedavis

Like seriously.. im bored, you dont even know. im on vacation in saint maartin and its like 4:00 am so i only came here to troll you, but i will be polite and respond to any posts, and if you ban me, then ill jsut make more accounts because im like a BEARRRRRRrawrrr and take it as a challenge.. so you'd be better off not using your monthly bandwidth allowance, or whatever this free forum thing has. Suspect

3HILLARIOUS Empty Re: HILLARIOUS Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:02 pm

rachel111198

rachel111198
Creeper

*teehee* I got a little chuckle out of that. If u have seen what has happened then I'd understand why I think that is funny.

4HILLARIOUS Empty derpity derp Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:05 am

daniel12913

Enderman

ohai cap, hows it been? havent seen you in a while. remember the time you said i woudldnt make it past hawk rank? guess what, IM WIDOW NOW SUCKUH. oh and fyi, since you seem to know EVERYTHING there is on making a server, how about makin one yourself? i would love to see it be a wasteland of shit. oh and remember those awesome posts of how cuttle burned your ass, i bet you try not to remember since he can do it again any time, even better, i could. and rach, i told you in the other post, butthurt. now i know, you 2 could make a GREAT couple <3. both of you are assholes that are so immature that you MUST be like 2 year olds that like to swear. and if i remember correctly what bosko told me, you are a 12 year old home schooled LOSER. also, ever since you left the server has been THRIVING with new members and shiz like that. this server may be dead but we have dignity unlike you 2. so buh bye bitch and we'll never see you soon Smile

kyte4523

kyte4523
Creeper

And so I meet the infamous capricide... I thought you'd be well more mature

Last edited by kyte4523 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total

6HILLARIOUS Empty cap Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:28 am

Bosko

Enderdragon

You really just cant let go of this can you lol

http://boskoissoawesomebutsorrythiswebsiteisfake.gov

7HILLARIOUS Empty cap Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:48 am

Bosko

Enderdragon

Time to brace myself for the 3 paragraph rant about to come my way Smile

http://boskoissoawesomebutsorrythiswebsiteisfake.gov

8HILLARIOUS Empty Re: HILLARIOUS Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:32 am

kyte4523

kyte4523
Creeper

Lol

9HILLARIOUS Empty What im going to do to capricide Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:50 pm

mdc31997

I heard many naughty things about you capricide.
P.S. When you go to sleep tonight, I will be in your room watching you sleep. Once you fall asleep, I will do many naughty things to you with just a hangar.

10HILLARIOUS Empty Re: HILLARIOUS Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:28 pm

daniel12913

Enderman

He would like that lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum