~Magic Craft~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guys.....slight problem

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guys.....slight problem Empty Guys.....slight problem Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:01 pm

SaixPhobia

SaixPhobia

I'm trying to keep people from griefing but there isn't much i am able to do when i am the highest rank online and the only thing i can do is kick. please don't take this as me complaining, because I am in no way doing that, i'm only trying to keep others happy by attempting to help them. and if you think i'm doing things wrong or going about them the wrong way entirely, them by all means de-rank me if you must, just try to have a higher up on there watching the servers, hell i'm a stay at home mom so i try to watch the server for you guys, and if you want it to become the best minecraft server ever, we MUST watch it better for greifing. Yeah I understand we can't catch all of them but the ones we do catch must be taught a lesson, not necessarily banning them because that can cause a lot of problems, but warning them to a degree, and banning be only a last resort. I'm gonna quit now because i feel like i'm righting a story.

Thanks guys!
~SaixPhobia~

2Guys.....slight problem Empty Re: Guys.....slight problem Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:47 am

SamoS

SamoS
Admin

Thanks for your help. You are now ranked Dragonfly so you can ban.
Closed.

http://magiccraft.formyjob.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum