~Magic Craft~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Magic Craft~

~Magic Craft~ is a Minecraft Classic server that is growing in potential to becoming the best Minecraft Classic server ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why magiccraft shutdown

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1shutdown - Why magiccraft shutdown Empty Why magiccraft shutdown Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:25 pm

user092003

user092003

Well, it shuts down almost everyday. I'm not really sure why it shuts down too long. Give me an answer below

http://thebrotherblog.webs.com

2shutdown - Why magiccraft shutdown Empty Re: Why magiccraft shutdown Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:30 am

Bosko

Enderdragon

This is because I can't afford to have it hosted and be 24/7 like other servers, so it is bound to be down whenever I'm not home and my computer shuts down for whatever reason and there is nothing I can do about it until I get home to start it again, sorry.

-bosko

http://boskoissoawesomebutsorrythiswebsiteisfake.gov

3shutdown - Why magiccraft shutdown Empty ReL Why magiccraft shutdown Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:43 am

user092003

user092003

Okay now I know. Thanks!

http://thebrotherblog.webs.com

4shutdown - Why magiccraft shutdown Empty Re: Why magiccraft shutdown Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:03 am

mdc31997

Get a VPS xD. They aren't too expensive.

5shutdown - Why magiccraft shutdown Empty Re: Why magiccraft shutdown Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:27 am

Cuttlecrab

Herobrine

Bosko, have you ever considered getting a server? You know, the giant monster computers that hold the internets? You could put magiccraft on there, and charge other people to store their websites on it. So long as you don't mind having to pay massive elecricity bills (maybe) or having a giant fan cooling it and going WUMWUMWUMWUMWUMWUMWUMWUM all the fucking night, then it may be just the thing for you!

Actually, now that I think about it, it doesn't seem like such a good idea. Perhaps you should get a moose; you could have it shit on the neighbor's lawn (if you don't like them) and threaten to run people over with it. Just a thought.

6shutdown - Why magiccraft shutdown Empty Re: Why magiccraft shutdown Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:00 pm

mdc31997

Cuttlecrab wrote:Bosko, have you ever considered getting a server? You know, the giant monster computers that hold the internets? You could put magiccraft on there, and charge other people to store their websites on it. So long as you don't mind having to pay massive elecricity bills (maybe) or having a giant fan cooling it and going WUMWUMWUMWUMWUMWUMWUMWUM all the fucking night, then it may be just the thing for you!

Actually, now that I think about it, it doesn't seem like such a good idea. Perhaps you should get a moose; you could have it shit on the neighbor's lawn (if you don't like them) and threaten to run people over with it. Just a thought.
LOL!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum